The range of our services
Because different countries have different administrative requirements, there are a variety of complex processes that must be fulfilled when a worker is sent abroad. Our goal is to provide you with the complete administrative work, tax and employment backup so that the process of sending domestic workers abroad and receiving foreign workers into the Czech Republic will go without complications. At the same time, we minimize your administrative and time burden associated with this agenda.
Demands of processing on our part
- the necessary understanding of advanced knowledge of foreign legislation conducted in a foreign language,
- the large amount of administrative work connected with tax and legal areas,
- communication with institutions on the working conditions, taxation, social security issues and health insurance in a foreign language,
- solving often ambiguous cases in legislation on working conditions abroad.
What we are able to provide
- advice on tax and labor law,
- setting internal guidelines for employees sent, or from, abroad,
- compiling of annual tax statements,
- providing full tax service for your company concerning employees sent, or from, abroad,
- the representation of your company before the Tax Office concerning employees sent, or from, abroad,
- resolving issues that may arise with the working conditions, taxation, social security, and health insurance when employees are sent, or received from, abroad,
- specialized advice for non-standard situations.