The procedure for obtaining a grant from the European Structural and Investment Funds includes several subsequent steps. We will manage the entire process for obtaining the grant for you.
Obtaining a grant involves two steps. Before starting the project, a grant application needs to be created. Creating a grant application is a difficult process, subject to a specific terminology. Each grant program has different requirements for the contents of this document, so there is no universal grant application model. For a successful submission of grant applications, it is usually necessary to carry out a thorough initial analysis of the project, to evaluate all project risks, to analyse the possibility of aid under the de minimis regime and to carry out a feasibility study. We will take these steps for you and create the grant application.
Project managementAfter the grant application is created, the approval process begins. However, our work does not end with the approval of the grant application. We will arrange project management of the grant project for you, so that everything is in accordance with the rules of the particular grant. We will also continuously record the costs associated with the project, monitor the entire process in stages and ensure the payment of grants.
What we are able to provide
After the grant application is created, the approval process begins. Howeever, our work does not end with the approval of the grant application. We will arrange projcet management of the grant project for you, so that everything is in accordance with the rules of the particular grant. We will also continuously record the costs associated with the project, monitor the entire process in stages and ensure the payment of grants.
Our services focus on the following areas:
- consultation, advice and assistance in selecting a suitable grant title, assessing the compliance of an applicant's requirements with the terms of the grant program,
- preparing the grant application,
- grant application administration,
- feasibility studies, business plan,
- project budget and schedule,
- defining mandatory indicators,
- submission of the grant application,
- grant agreement preparation,
- complex administration of grant title:
- recommended practices in project implementation,
- consultancy in the field of tax and accounting matters of the grant title (analytical accounting, invoices, eligible and ineligible expenditure, asset cards, appropriations, etc.,
- creation of monitoring reports and final reports (financial indicators, description of project,
- analysis of program objectives, compliance of program implementation with the binding indicators of the project,
- communication with the grantor,
- implementation of the tender for contractor selection according to law no. 137/2006 Coll., on public procurement and according to the valid methodology of the given call for tender,
- request for payment administration:
- příprava účetních dokladů,
- preparation of statements of work for all staff involved in the implementation of the grant title based on data from wage sheets and other supporting documentation,
- administration and submitting of the request for payment,
- accounting documents preparation,
- mandatory publicity,
- other related consulting services.